Ratings for Dr. Norris W. Hsu

He's and awesome doctor who cares for others and is staff is really nice. He works hard and diligently and is always in a good mood.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

very knowledgeable. makes phone calls himself to follow up at times. takes a lot of time with you and asks the right questions....the (secretarial) staff is adequate and can not pronounce basic medical terms when following up with phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

He is great and takes time to make sure all your questions are answered. Good family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Always listens to you - never makes it seem like he is rushed. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I must have gotten him on a bad day, two years in a row. Both times he was rushed, distracted, and his staff (some blond) was downright abusive to me on the telephone regarding test results that Alexian mixed up by putting a different doctor's name on them. She yelled at me about it for 3 straight minutes. I still don't know if he ever saw the results or not. I am still tired all the time, chronically constipated, my hair is falling out, my abdomen aches constantly, my fasting blood sugar is mildly elevated. Since my mother died from ovarian cancer that spread to the pancreas, lungs, and liver, before it was diagnosed, I have more than ample reason for concern. However, Dr. Hsu's staff have treated me like a cow in a cattle shute, and made me fearful about "bothering" him with my continued problems. He has been cordial but terribly rushed and I don't believe I can trust him to put things together and help me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Great doctor. My wife doesn't even have to nag me to see him even. Really cares about his patients and knows a lot! I feel very safe in his hands and I find him easy to talk too. He takes his time and explains things to you. This guy was born to be a MD. As long as he is practicing, I will stay with him. The whole practice is really good (there are 3 other doctors).

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

I can not speak more highly about this young doctor. I have been his patient since 2000 and he is a doctor that actually CARES about his patients (hard to find that today). Takes the time to discuss your medical issues and very responsive to his patient's imput. He EXPLAINS things to you and does not try to hurry you out. I feel lucky I found him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr Hsu is very polite, friendly and personable. He took time to answer any questions/concerns I had. He wasn't rushing. He explained everything and went over proper diet with me since I have high cholesterol. He's very knowledgeable. His staff is equally friendly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Norris W. Hsu's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Hoffman Estates, IL