Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. NORDMANN

Dr. Nordmann left a VERY bad taste in my mouth, and on more than one occasion. I'm 20 and I suffer from sever upper and lower back pain. (Severe scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, and a broken tailbone.) When I visited Dr. Nordmann, he told me flat out that the reason I was in so much pain was because I was over-weight and in his exact words, he "refused to touch me" until I lost weight. Keep in mind that I have been in pain long before I was overweight. I also suffer from thyroid issues (I had a total thyroidectomy last fall) so weight loss does not come easy for me. Also, If you have ANY back issues, you know how difficult exercising can be. I do agree that weight-loss can definitely help with my pain, but a little compassion and some other alternatives for the meantime would have been nice. I have been dealing with my back pain since I was 11 and I have yet to find a solution. When you ask him about any pain medication, his attitude immediately worsens and treats you as if you're going to abuse it. I don't appreciate this at all. When I tried to voice my opinion to the front desk team and ask to be switched to another doctor, they acted shocked and said "Are you sure he said that? He would never say something like that" as if I was making it up. After going back to him numerous times and getting the same response, he finally agreed to start giving me steroid injections which seem to be helping some, but not much. I RARELY complain about things, but everything about him has irritated me. When you are in chronic pain and are looking for someone to be on your side and to help you, you should have a little bit of respect and compassion. Other than his lack of compassion/bad attitude, his nurses are amazing and the clinic itself is very clean and professional. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Nordmann and his staff are absolutely the best! He and his staff have been instrumental in keeping me pain free. Dr. Nordmann and all of the employees treat everyone with courtesy and professionalism. His medical evaluation and treatment has given me my life back!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Nordmann has been rude to me on more then one occasion and treats you like a drug addict when you tell him his injections aren't working and need to be referred to long term care. I have never once abused my prescriptions and was highly insulted when he acted so rudely towards me. I am leaving his care because of this and the fact that you cannot get in for an emergency appt. To save your life.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

He just never could convince me the injections worked..s.flora

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Nordman solved my pain after years of treatment by other doctors. He gave me his complete attention, listening, evaluating, and discussing with professional compassion. He is the finest doctor you can trust to care for your spine. I now live in Washington state and will fly back to see him in Indiana.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

The doctor was rude as I came out of anethesia and was complaining of pain because they were still doing the procedure and he said, "People have pain". Also, by mistake he dropped my left shoulder and never offered to fix it. He admitted to it and said, "That was my fault". I have just lived with the pain because I didn't know that it meant my shoulder was dislocated. Now I am older have had a catastrophic health problem and cannot get it fixed because I have to go to sleep to get it fixed. Very upset.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Nordman & whole staff are very helpful, prompt, and extremely nice!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Helpful, have had three treatments, I am not accostomed to visiting doctor offices but have not had any better experience than with this doctor and staff. Pleasant and carring. Don't find that very often any more. Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Nordman is a very kind gentleman that knows how you feel because he has similar pain. I rate him as one of the best Dr's I have gone to and believe me I have been to plenty.Thx Doc

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr.Nordman is one if the best Dr's i have ever been to. Not only is he very skilled and catches problems other Dr's miss,He is kind and compassionate with all of his patients. I have not met another Dr.in this day and age who is always there for his patients. He is the best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Daniel K. NORDMANN's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1986)

AHC