Ratings for Dr. Phillip Mcandrew

His licence was suspended for drinking. Do a search on the rihealth gov website. He was drunk when I called him. I called him because my meds were making me feel worse. He said double the dose and slammed the phone in my ear. He doesn't like questions either...whenever I asked him a question he would give me a creepy blank stare for 10 seconds and respond with , "Your question is irrelevant." Then stare at me an addition 5 seconds then go back to writing. He never ever ever EVER bothered to ask me what my diet was like! I changed my eating habits and it disappeared instantly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. McAndrew is an excellant doctor, he found I had a hiania hernia, and a bleeding ulcer.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Not only was he thorough, but he also predicted a condition based on my description of my symptoms and biopsied for this condition during a routine test.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Very knowledgeable and kind doctor, takes time needed to explain everything. I had a big concern about my health and he helped me a lot!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

A VERY GOOD DOCTOR TOOK CARE OF ME AS MUCH AS HE COULD. UNTIL HE HAD TO REFER ME TO A SURGEON..HE IS THE BEST....

flag | Submitted May 4, 2006

I liek Dr. McAndrew's style. He is straightforward, knowledgeable, and takes the time to discuss issues with me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Excellent doctor, listened to my problem and helped me takes step to solve it, very punctual even when an office error with my appointment time occured, I saw him within fifteen minutes

flag | Submitted November 30, 2004