Ratings for Dr. Rambod S. Fard

I first visited Dr. Fard due to a very painful tooth. He quickly evaluated the situation and recommended that I see the staff oral surgeon due to the unusual configuration of the roots that could be seen on X-rays. However, as the pain was literally growing worse by the hour, and I would not be able to see the surgeon for 2 days, we agreed that he should proceed. The results were excellent. I now see Dr. Fard for all my dental needs. Not only is his knowledge excellent, he explains very clearly what he finds in his exams, what he believes is needed, and what he is doing during the procedures. He also has an excellent sense of humor, is very well read, interested in his patients' work and lives outside his office, and is all-around a wonderful person. DHA staff are always cheerful and helpful, from the receptionists to the financial members. I have used several insurance companies over the years, and DHA has worked well with all of them to provide quick estimates.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr Fard, came in on his day off to help my mother in law who had a broken tooth. He has an incredible sense of humor, and treats you like family. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Fard helped me multiple times with replacing a broken tooth. He has extremely helpful and kind, and made the implant as painless as possible. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Fard is incredibly personable and makes you feel like his most important patient. He does excellent work and I am looking forward to having him as my dentist for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Fard does a great job. I have referred many friends and family to them and all agree.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009