Ratings for Dr. James P. Newman

He cared more about getting my number and staring at my breasts! His wife looks an idiot for being with a low class man.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I will not return to this practice, ever. The office staff and assitants are very friendly. They are very caring and take their time. The doctor is rude, very in and out and tallks down to his office staff. I do not have dental insurance and have to pay cash. Once he heard this, he didn't want to discuss anything with me. I needed a root canal but didn't have inusrance, so he said no payment plans and let the girls know which I could afford and they would schedule it for me. He then walked out. I opted for the extraction, ended up with a severe infection and when I went back to have it treated, he told me I must not have followed his instructions, put a script on my lap and left. I paid $75 for him to insult me and write for an antibiotic. NOT OK!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013