Ratings for Dr. John T. Moor

Performed knee surgery, no pain minimal scar, back to work in 3 days

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Moor recently performed an Arthroscopy on my right knee to correct a torn meniscus. I experienced minor pain from the surgery and was walking on my leg in three days without the meniscus pain I had been experiencing for over two years. After two weeks it appears to be back to nearly full functioning which is not bad for a 65 year old man. At first, I was reluctant to have the scope because I had a similar scope performed by a surgeon in Venice, FL a couple of years before and experienced tremendous pain and trouble from that surgery that lingers today. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Moor, James (physical therapy), Craig (office administrator) and Amber (office staff). They all were very helpful in different ways. Another good thing about Dr. Moor's office is that one may get the physician visit, the MRI and the physical therapy all from the same office. Dr. Moor and his staff are highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Moor and his entire staff are the best! I've been a patient for over 8 years now and he has treated me for everything ...knees, shoulders, hips and more... Dr. Moor, his physical therapists and his office staff are always knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I have recommended all of my friends and family to him and they're all his patients now too... and I highly recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Wonderful office. The staff does the best they can to accommodate emergencies. Dr. Moor is kind and listens to the patients.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My life is ruined. I'm now a cripple. Please don't let him do surgery on you.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Fractured my hip. Never told me. I never saw X-ray taken after I complained of pain. Less than one year from surgery date, am facing revision surgery. Two revision specialist have looked at me. Wrong size ball and didn't need replacement- this opinion from U of Wisconsin professor who will be doing my revision.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Great doctor and staff. They care about you. I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

unorganized gave a appointment then called at the last min. And cancelled definitely would not recommend this doctor or its staff. Very unprofessional .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Moor and his staff were knowledgably, professional and caring. I would (and do) refer him to anyone who needs an Orthopedic doctor!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. John Moor of Sarasota Jan, 2010, was supposed to do an arthroscopic, minimally invasive, Uncompartmental, partial knee replacement of my left Lateral Meniscus. He knew I had a problem with metal in my body & I showed him the hardware that had to be removed from my knee, spine and shoulder. He was supposed to use a Smith & Nephew implant. I told him repeatedly “DO NOT PUT ANY SCREWS IN MY KNEE” He cut my whole knee opened, used Whitesides Biomechanics & PUT 2 LARGE screws in my leg. He lied to me & blew me off. He refused to see me and he changed his records. I couldn’t walk for 14 months due to severe pain.UPDATE: it is now April 2013 and I can't walk. My knee is ruined thanks to Dr John Moor

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. John T. Moor's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup