Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Cahill

I loved Dr. Cahill...he helped me along pretty well and even after. So what if he has a dry sense of humor? He knows that he is doing! Molina and Repole are great too! The staff in the front are not so wonderful at the TR office. They were rude and inconsiderate many times. I was in and out of that office a lot during my pregnancy and prior to my pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Cahill!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This isn't a review on dr Cahill but the practice in general. I had a csection a month ago and have had nothing but problems since. The practice has no clue what's going on sent me to the hospital where the hospital drs told me one thing and the ob said oh nothings wrong were sending you home after 4 weeks of antibiotics and 24 hours of Iv antibiotics nothing wrong. It makes no sense I get sent home wondering what is going on I'm taking 1000 mg of Motrin every 4 hours and Tylenol and still have crazy pain yet everything's fine. Trust me if you have any issues don't go to this practice they will just blow you off and act as of everything's ok. Going for a second opinion this week to hopefully find out what's going on. Mind you I'm a healthy 30 year old who never took meds and have now been on everything and anything with no relief for a month. Completely aggravated.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

He is very skilled in his area of work. He delivered three of my children, and I am so happy he did!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Cahill does have dry, yet funny sense of humor. I appreciate that about him. He is efficient, kind and very understanding about a women's needs. A few of the nursing staff in the TR office are rude, impersonal, and sometimes will talk or laugh about you when they think you can not hear them. But Dr. Cahill is worth the wait and trouble of bitter staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

I have two children, both delivered by Dr. Cahill, and my exprience with him and the entire staff has been near perfect. I also had a miscarriage that required a d&c, he performed the procedure with extreme care and compassion. I have never waited long to see him and he has always been attentive, patient, and thourough. By far the best medical experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Cahill is my doctor. I miscarried during my first pregnancy and found him to be knowledgable, attentive, empathetic and caring. He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I've been seeing Dr Cahill for 8 years now. He has delivered 1 of my 3 kids. (other two delivered by his partners) I have had many complications getting pregnant, staying pregnant and during pregnancy. Dr Cahill has been very compassionate during my difficult times. I will say his office is very busy and you most likely will have to wait but what drs office do you not wait at?

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Office is typically very busy. Expect a wait. Dr. Cahill can be very caring, but he also has a very dry sense of humor. He seems a little rushed, so be prepared with your questions, and he will take the time to answer all of them for you.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I went to this doctor for an emergency because he was the on call doctor for my own doctor. I was young (17) and it was only my second time to a GYN. This doctor was extremely rude and treated me like I was bothering him instead of helping a very scared young girl who did not understand what was happening.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Was my daughter's obstetrician with both kids. Great Dr., wonderful personality, knowledgable, and patient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Kenneth M. Cahill's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, NJ