Ratings for Dr. Shaesta Najeem

Nothing but horrible. After my first visit I was told I have 4 cavities, and I've had to go in 5 times just to get them filled. One filling fell out. Additionally, all the teeth I've had filled here are now permanently sensitive when they never hurt in the first place. I need to go to a new dentist just to find out how she messed up my teeth. Also, every time I'm here they hint that my teeth are crooked and I should get them fixed.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Najeem and her staff are so professional and kind. I now bring all my friends and family to Bayfront because I love it there so much. I used to hate getting my teeth cleaned and they really changed my outlook. My daughter loves it too! I saw the awful comment below from someone who must be very uneducated because this is the most caring office I have ever been to. Anyone who knows anything about insurance and referrals knows doctors definitely don't get paid for referrals.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

They are very helpful and very caring this is the best dentist that I've ever been in. They are very hard working people and they do good every time no I want to thank everyone that helped me today and God Bless .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This dentist and the dental hygeniest are extremely rude. I was told to "stop being nervous". I will be finding a new dentist ASAP and letting them know I will not be back for this reason.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

love her and the office she has a new location and staff and top of the line quality care and atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

If you want to be part of a drive-thru experience where they rush you in and out and only care about billing your insurance carrier by all means visit this dentist. The doctor and her staff are losers

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

They told me my son had cavities which I thought was odd but went through with it anyways. At every 6 month visit they told me I had a cavity which was strange and frustrating. The staff was very rude on multiple occasions so I stopped going especially after moving across town. It's been a year and a half since I've been to the dentist and just went to Q Dental yesterday expecting them to tell me I had multiple cavities but to my surprise I have none! And they said my teeth are very healthy and were very friendly. How can I have cavities at every 6 month visit but none after almost 2 years?! That place is a joke! Don't think because you have Medicaid you have to go there because you don't! There are more options! It's worth the time!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This dentist is unprofessional. They messed up my teeth and left me with ugly looking in my front tooth so I can't smile. They gave me novice and jab into my nose and started drilling when it is not numb and actually left me there waiting to finish fix my tooth for 25 mins and says they are done when they spilled the filling into my tongue and tasted chemical burns. This dentist shouldn't be practicing dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have read so many negative comments but I have had 4 visits to her in two months and my two sons go to her. I have never had a problem with the staff. The dentist is not arrogant or rude as the comments read. My fillings have never fallen out. Currently seeing me for a root canal. She is very pleasant, friendly. She cares about me as a patient. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

She is terrible, same with all of these other people she turns something that can be done in 1 appointment into 3 or 4. Then when she did one of my fillings she didn't do it right and it was too high. I couldn't close my mouth and had to go back again in order for her to grind it down. Plus she got the filling stuff between my teeth so I can't even floss between them! I will be seeing a different dentist for sure. Terrible dentist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013