Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Sulc

for not seeing a dentist in over 10 years, i was quite scared to go and experience what kind of trouble my teeth were in and was embarresed to have someone see. Miss Sulc treated me like a long time friend and took care of my issues. Extremely proffesional and friendly. When she told me at the end of my cleaning that my teeth were not too bad considering, i was happy and now not so nervous to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Sulc is knowledgeable in what she does but after seeing her for a about a year, I realized that there was something going on with the billing of my insurance. I simply no longer trusted the office staff. In addition, Jeff is not very welcoming and it's nothing out of the normal to have an appointment cancelled at the last minute. She also works very limited office hours. If you need a check-up, then she would be ok to go to but if you need extensive work...anything more than a cavity filled, I would not recommend going to her. I finally left and am seeing another dentist, which I have very happy to have decided to do. I didn't realize how bad things were until I left and went to another office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011