Ratings for Dr. Phillip J. Opalenski

Worse doctor I ever went to. I had to wait well over an hour to see him. His treatment was off track for IBS Very slow returning calls and returned a call very late in the night. Called my home to ask why I was not coming back to him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I usually never write reviews, but this is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable . He is the only doctor who was able to find my problem. He never gives up. Sometimes there is a small wait, but well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Up front problem is that I have waited 2 to 3 hours past scheduled appointment time. Good news is that it is worth the wait: he gives you full attention,all the time you want...talk about all your problems and he will help or show you the way to go next. He has given me advice, referrals, and tests and medications that were totally right and missed by other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Opalenski truly helped me with the multitude of stomach problems I have had and I would reccomend him to anyone with gastro-intestinal problems

flag | Submitted January 19, 2005

He was late be helped me out perfectly. I went to a bunch of other doctors and they couldn't help me. A very knowledgable and professional man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2005

Every appointment I had with him he was at least 3 hours late,and not even in the office when my appointment was scheduled for, helped me somewhat with my condition, my condition greatly improved when I switched doctor's, I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2004

Dr. Phillip J. Opalenski's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med