Ratings for Dr. William H. Taylor

this man used a very large speculum, instead of a small speculum, and no lubricant to do a pelvic on me a 100lb woman. it hurt and i screamed and he didn't stop. i felt violated. i have had twenty years of these exams and they never hurt before. this man is cold.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Taylor was a very cruel doctor. Always said I had a bad pap smear. Did a DNC on me without pain medicine, right in his office. Was very rude while examing me he said "Where is your husband, when I told him he was in prison, He then said oh so you know what men do to each other. His nurse was shock and got me crying. That was rude and not called for. I will never let my daughters go see him. He is the lowest doctor I have ever had. He should be check up on from the medical board. Terrible doctor, done exams that was not called for. And never gave a darn about what you were in there for. Made me feel terrible after seeing him. The other rude comment he gave me is I had trouble opening my legs for the exam, He said Well you had enough children so you know how to spreading your legs. Very Rude Doctor. Made you feel very low about yourself. No one should feel this way about your doctor. You should be able to trust your doctor. But not Doctor Taylor. Please don't go to him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Kept a friendly but professional distance for most of my exams, but when I received bad ultrasound results in my 22nd week of pregnancy, he was cold, dismissive and unhelpful when I called him for advice. He told me to go with the ultrasound doctor's recommendations and was very impatient on the phone. Not very comforting during a traumatic experience.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. William H. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carmichael, CA