Ratings for Dr. Nick J. Riccardo

Was treating our family for many many years. His staff has gotten terrible over the past few years. And also he is too busy to patients when they are really sick. Had a very poor attitude on a phone conversation about an ongoing illness he cant figure out and has now lost a family.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr Riccardo for years and feel he is one of the best Dr's I've ever had. I have many health issues and he always listens and provides all details and will repeat until you understand what to do. We have had our disagreements but I think he is the best at what he does and gets frustrated if you don't follow the plan. His staff is also helpful and friendly and I've never had a long wait. My husband also goes here and really likes Dr Riccardo.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Takes his time to listen to you and seems genuinely interested and concerned.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

He is the best doctor I have EVER been with--he is very caring & supportive. I refer many people to him hoping they go to him. My other doctor loaded me up on pills -- he is helping me get off of the pills that were never needed in the first place. Great guy!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

He is an excellent dr. He saved my life. He got 10 other dr.s & they all worked on me. I truely believe he saved my life. He has been very brutal & honest with me about taking care of myself. I wouldn't EVER trade him for another dr. Since i've been compling with his orders my visits have been very nice. He has excellent knowledge in his field of medicine.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Very Caring. Treats you like a person, not just another patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Dr. Riccardo is very caring, helpful and patient. He went "the extra mile" to help us and keep my husband comfortable the last year of his life. I will be eternally grateful for his compassion and respect.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Riccardo and his entire staff are very caring,knowledgeable and sensitive to the patients. I include the other doctors in Westbrook Internal Medicine Drs. Kogan, Carrassco and Hsu in those comments too. Excellent practice and would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Nick J. Riccardo's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental