Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Rosenbaum

Great Doctor and staff! - Dr. Rosenbaum is a great dermatologist, he identified a skin problem before I knew I had a problem! He is also a dedicated educator, teaching dermatology classes at local medical schools while hosting interns to pave the way for the next generation! Staff is warm, competent, and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Has a great staff who are friendly and helpful in getting an appointment in a timely manner. I have seen Dr Rosenbaum several times and each time I found him totally professional and extremely knowledgeable. As soon as you show him the issue(s) with your skin he knows immediately what the problem is without hesitation. If he's prescribed a medication I found almost immediate resolution to the problem. When I go to see a Dr., I want to know what the problem is and I want a solution. He does not socialize or make much small talk. He is there to see patients and tell them what the issue is and provide a solution. This is why there never is a long wait when you arrive at his office. He's doing his job. He sees what you have, provides a solution, and supplies written documentation if necessary to explain the details of your issues. There is no dilli dallying. He is prompt, extremely knowledgeable and gets you out of there rather quickly. This is exactly what I want in a Dr. get in quickly and get out quickly. If you want a Dr, who will patronize you for a half an hour it may be best for you to see a psychologist or a counselor. If you want prompt no nonsense solutions to your skin problems see Dr. Rosenbaum.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I had some skin issues lingering around since last 6-7 years. May be i was not getting the right medicines for that. But Dr. Rosenbaum suggestions and medicines helped my skin issues to disappear. Thanks to him. He is knowledgeable and does thorough investigation before suggesting/prescribing things. I will recommend him to my friends :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr rosebaum has absolutely the worst bedside manner. After a cursory glance at my condition, he was convinced of a diagnosis and prescribed an ointment. 3 months later, the condtion is much MUCH worse, and dr rosenbaum was dismissive and curt. He interrupted me whenever I spoke, was disinterested in what intries to tell him, and when I told him I didn't feelthat he was listening to me, he was condescending and rude.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever seen. He just gave me a paper about my problem and left the room, when he came back I tried to ask questions but he said he doesn't have time. This problem is really bothering me and I started to cry, he didn't even look at me and just left the room again without saying a word! I was sitting in the room for a while after that not knowing what to do and crying, no one did anything or paid attention. I didn't receive any exam or treatment at all, not even advise, even though I've been waiting for the appointment for three weeks and took a day off at work to come.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Rosenbaum is not very nice at all and you will feel stupid seeing him. I give him credit one time because he looked at my whole body slowly to see if any problems. That was the only good experience with him. Other than that, horrible. A few years later, I went to see him again for a second opinion..but he acted like I was wasting his time..and pretty much sent me away. I will never see him again and do not recommend anybody to see him. If you look..you will notice that not many people go to see him..you will most likely be the only person waiting. The last time I went, there was an argument between a patient and the office people. I'm assuming he's still only in business because of the lack of doctors?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

After reading the other ratings I had to share my own experience. Dr Rosenbaum is definitely not a "people person" , he sticks to the task at hand and does not socialize or exchange pleasantries, but that being said ... he's great at what he does! If you need a Doctor who knows his field then he is your guy, just go to your appointments knowing he has no personality whatsoever and you should be fine. I've been with him for a year and I'm happy with my results - Anne

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This so called doctor is the poorest excuse for one I have ever found. Went to the office to have a spot checked for cancer. He looked at it and left the room. Came back with a piece of paper to read and left again. Came back with novocain to numb area and left again. Came back and took the biopsy with a razor that was on the counter(no wrapping on it) and no wiping of the area. In all this time he did not say more than 5 words. No explanation of anything he was doing or what should be done to the area......except that piece of paper. How this doctor has survived as one, is beyond me. Stay Away!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Rosenbaum is a horrible person and incompetent doctor. He at both of my emergency appointments told me he did not have the time to deal with me. I have been very sick and dealing with ongoing skin rashes for months and when I told him I had questions for him before he did a third skin biopsy he told me I would have to reschedule for another day when he would have time to discuss the details of the treatment he was recommending. I began to cry and he just walked away. I left his office in tear wondering how a doctor could have such little care for his patients. It is absolutely ridiculous that this quack is allowed to practice medicine. I will be filing a formal complaine with the Massachusetts board of healthcare providers in hopes something will be done to rectify this. Take my advise and look for a different dermatologist that cares more about people than $$

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Michael T. Rosenbaum's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med