Ratings for Dr. Sera Balderston

Great Place, Great Experience

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Sera is the best holistic doctor I've found. She treated me for fatigue and peri menopausal symptoms using acupuncture, Chinese herbs and B12 injections. I feel better than I did at 25 years old!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Sera is the best Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM) that I've seen. I've been to 3 in my life. I have a problem with my arm from a car accident. Western Medicine can't help me (I've been to at least 5 MD's who were specialists about it.) Acupuncture helps the pain and let's me live my life pretty much normally. I think Sera is professional, caring and has an apparently extensive background in Oriental Medicine. I've been to see her 3 times. I'll probably go back when my arm bothers me again. The reason that I went the first time is because of her specialty of acupuncture injection. (The other DOM's that I had seen were not licensed to do this. Sera is.) I think she is wonderful and has been a big help.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014