Ratings for Dr. Vimal Saigal

I wish I could give a better review, but I am not sure I will be returning to Dr. Saigal after he completed multiple fillings in my mouth. I'm in so much pain constantly, and it's been a week! During my visit, he loudly stated how many cavities I have. He loudly discussed the decay he saw as he drilled. He also stated that his tool was malfunctioning, but continued to work. Then before finishing, he responded to a page for a another patient. And left me in the chair for almost 20 mins, as if I wasn't nervous enough! I told him I was very anxious at the beginning of my appointment. Now, the last tooth he filled hurts like the nerve is raw. I followed up with him and he assured me the cavities were not deep. Why am I in so much pain?

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Saigal is a very knowledgable and thorough dentist. He explains each step of each procedure and he is a perfectionist. His attention to detail is what I believe sets him apart. I've been to a couple of different dentist's in the past, and I can say without a doubt that Dr. Saigal is the best i've been to. I highly recommend him and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015