Ratings for Dr. Kimberly O'Neil

I've been going to chiropractors for many years and have never experienced anything like this. Her understanding of the body and what is takes to make you healthy is outstanding. She's helped me manage issues with my neck that an orthopedic couldn't. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Kim brings so much to the table! I went to her with issues with carpel tunnel, my hips, back and neck . Not only is she a great chiropractor but her knowledge and use of the Graston technique is a blessing. With her nutritional knowledge she was able to educate me what to do to address and rid myself of the inflammation. It all goes hand in hand. Her goal is to get you not only pain free but feeling amazing. She is fabulous!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Kim is able to provide individualized specialty chiropractic care for each of her patients. She is able to look at patients holistically and identify health and wellness needs and incorporate them into everyone's lifestyle. Kim is not only knowledgeable in chiropractic medicine she also is able to give nutritional advice and use a special type of massage called graston technique which promotes healing in areas of inflammation. Kim is a wonderful chiropractor and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

She is the best chiropractor I've ever been to. I always leave there feeling so much better. Love when she uses the Graston on me, too!! It's a great technique that definitely works. Thank you Dr. O'Neil :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

She has done wonders for my back. She knows the exact problem area that's causing the issues and gets to the root of the problem. I'm finally able to sleep pain free! I'd recommend Dr. O'Neil to anyone,

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I go to her for everything! She is very knowledgable and so caring.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Feel like a different person! Best chiropractor in the Lehigh Valley!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very professional,compassionate and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014