Ratings for Dr. Joshua Weight

I go to Dr. Weight weekly or bi-weekly for adjustments and help correcting spinal misalignment. When I started going to him I was having almost daily headaches. Some were mild, but many were severe headaches that made it difficult to function. I also had problems with plantar fasciitis. I could not walk more than a mile without severe pain. I rarely have any headaches now and I'm back to walking, biking and hiking with little pain in my feet. I tried going to a podiatrist, but they did nothing to heal me. Dr. Weight has helped me in so many ways to be healthier. The staff there are very friendly and helpful and the intent is to get your spine back to the optimal, healthy configuration which makes everything else work better. I fully recommend Dr. Weight. I will be 60 years old this year, but feel better than I have for many years and look forward to a summer hiking in the Utah mountains.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014