Ratings for Dr. Joseph Mignone

๐Ÿ’€This cancer medical service provider colluded with AMGEN (the worlds largest biotech company) in a "hub and spoke conspiracy" to defraud Medicare and Medicaid out of billions of taxpayer ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ dollars while putting "cancer patients lives at risk of death" ๐Ÿ’€.* AMGEN continues to perpetuate a conspiracy to defraud CMS out of over $100 billion in healthcare fraud while putting patients lives at risk! In fact, the DAHANKA trial was stopped prematurely for the significant increase in morbidity ๐Ÿ’€ as a result of AMGEN's products. The same products that this medical service provider received kickbacks. Kickbacks that paid this medical service provider millions of dollars. AMGEN as the "hub" in this conspiracy has already paid over $780 million for just their off label promotions. See this YouTube by Jan Schlichtmann (Civil Action with John Travolta) discuss the fraud on the back of hard working American taxpayers ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธwhile putting cancer patients at risk ๐Ÿ’€: ( https://youtu.be/7Z3aX0Yqtwo ) However, "it takes two to tango " ** and medical service providers like this received millions of taxpayer dollars in illegal bribes. Illegal kickbacks from AMGEN (as well as J&J) while putting cancer patients lives at risk of death ๐Ÿ’€. I would ask your cancer medical service provider their position on this case pending in New York before navigating further in your cancer treatment plan? * *USA,Hanks vs. Amgen et al CASE NO: 1:08-cv-03096 * **Deborah Zwany (USDOJ)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I could not ask for a better doctor than Dr. Mignone. His bedside manner is outstanding. He is knowledgeable, kind, humorous, and takes all the time I need when explaining things to me. This is the second time I have had cancer and each time I have been so grateful to have him in charge of my care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

He is AMAZING!!! I have been to many Oncologists ( in different states)Since 2004. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in detail, in a way you can understand. He has spoke with my other Docs to make sure they handle things correctly. He always goes the extra mile. He is up on all the newest treatments. He actually cares about his patients and gives you all the time you need with him. I trust this man with my life. Oh, and he's definiy eye candy!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Very personable, yet professional and informative. Explains things clearly. Takes an interest in patient's well-being. Includes family members in office visits. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Smart, knowledgable, uses new alterantives, before giving up to old ways!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Mignone made my visit as fearless as possible. I really repected him because he was honest with me. He did not try to schedule unnecessary appointments and procedures in order to get money out of me. He is very nice and always on time. He is very knowledgeable. I would reccommend him to anyone that needed to see this type of doctor.. (He's cute too!)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Joseph Mignone's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)