Dr. John D. Ramirez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John D. Ramirez

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Ramirez. He has listened to my concerns and has tailored his treatment to meet my expectations. I am improving and credit this to his treatment. I've seen two other health practitioners for this problem, and neither provided me with any lasting relief. Nor did they spend the time with me that Dr. Ramirez has. I sing his praises!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Ramirez is wonderful. He listened to my story and responded accordingly. He is treating the root cause of my problem, not just throwing pills at the symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Ramirez is excellent in manner and treatment. He has given me relief from pain and stress in one visit that others have not in years.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I feel much better. The doctor taught me how to take care of my self. and continue to get better and better.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. John D. Ramirez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John D. Ramirez Jr. is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE), and the American Board of Chiropractic Neurology (ACNB). Dr. Ramirez focuses on restoring function and mobility for patients who experience headaches, imbalance and sensory loss, and back and neck pain as well as for patients who are recovering from surgery. Following his undergraduate studies at the University of South Florida, Dr. Ramirez earned his chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. During his time at Palmer College Dr. Ramirez also completed 300 hours of additional study in Clinical and Functional Neurology at the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies and 150 hours in Electrodiagnostics at the Neuro Diagnostics Institute. He then pursued board certification in chiropractic neurology in which he obtained his Diplomate in the American Board of Chiropractic Neurology (DABCN). In addition to his education, Dr. Ramirez's experience extends to working as a chiropractor in the Tampa Bay area and completing an internship at Florida Orthopaedic Institute in 2013, working under Dr. Reina. Dr. Ramirez is a certified Functional Training Specialist and Personal Trainer from the International Sports and Fitness Trainers Association. In 2013, Dr. Ramirez was awarded the Clinical Service Award for dedicated commitment and service to patients. He is a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association and Hillsborough County Chiropractic Society. In his spare time, Dr. Ramirez enjoys trap shooting, intramural sports and has a black belt in Taw Kwon Do.

• University of South Florida