Dr. Robert Levingston

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Levingston

Had excellent results. My feet couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was recommended to see Dr L and happy I did. I have seen plenty of friends go the surgical route for their bunions and they regret it every day. My feet look awesome and thank God that I found Dr L because I am a firm believer in natural, safe treatments if I can help it. I recommend this doc to all who have bunions, hammertoes, or any other foot ailment that want to go opposite surgery. Natural Bunion Treatment was an answer for me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

My bunion treatment was amazing. Better gait, better posture, and my feet look awesome. I am glad I saw Dr Levingston and tried the conservative approach versus invasive surgery. My friends can't believe the change. Very delighted and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I was skeptical that you can do something for a bunion nonsurgically but Dr Levingston did it! The treatment was interesting but very effective. I have had foot pain (especially in my bunion) since I was in college. Out of the 12 specialists I have seen (including surgeons) Dr L was the only one that could fix it....and he did it nonsurgically which is a huge thing in my book. This includes my plantar fasciitis and bunion. Trust me... go the nonsurgical route. I have known at least 10 people who had the bunionectomy surgery and more than half of them regret it (including my mother in law). If you are an active person and don't like to be cut on and bones re-arranged then this is the treatment you want.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Doctor treated my bunion without surgery and I am very happy!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Helped my bunion problem tremendously and eliminated pain in walking.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Best Doc ever! No other doctor (MD or DC) has been able to do a thing with my neck, back, and knee. Dr. Levingston is extremely knowledgeable and took his time. I am a patient for life!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Excelent Dr. HE is very knowledgeable and caring. His schedule is more than accommodating. I am consistently impressed with his ability to fix painful soft tissue injuries with just a few visits. Latest equipment plus acupuncture. He's super nice, and extremely professional. Without hesitation, I give him my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

• Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Medicare
Mail Handlers
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
TRICARE