Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Greenhaw

Was supposed to have c-section on a Monday and found myself on a Sunday, in the ER 10 cm dilated. He was the doctor on call and I am so glad! He was amazing and calm (I was screaming for an epidural) and he encouraged me through a VBAC. He also was compassionate during my miscarriage 18 months later. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Would not recommend him. MY experience just was not good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I found Dr. Greenhaw through a sad situation - my miscarriage. However, Dr. Greenhaw and his nurse were wonderful - very human, patient, and knowledgeable. My husband was also very thankful for Dr. Greenhaw. I will be seeing him as my OB/GYN going forward.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Greenhaw is the ob/gyn I always recommend to everyone who is looking for one. Unfortunately he does not take my insurance anymore and I am sad that I can't use him. He is very patient, understanding and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. greenhaw delivered my son through cesarean section and did an awesome job. My recovery was fast and easy. He was a very patient and helpful doctor. I highly recommend his services especially to any high risk patients.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

This was my first time to a gynocologist. Dr. Greenhaw made me very comfortable. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He explained what was going on with me thoroughly, in language I understood. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Joseph C. Greenhaw's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1989)

• Blue Cross Of California