Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Gulde

You get in right away to see doctor, which is helpful. Knowledge varies. He does get angry with parents. No knowledge on premature children. He called my baby retarded when baby is normal. He insisted that baby should be fatter and look like a hog than how he looked. Was sent by Gulde to other doctors who told us Gulde was crazy and baby was fine and healthy. Baby was in pain with one formula. He refused for baby to change formulas. Personally changed to soy which proved to be much better for baby.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr Gulde has cared for my children since birth,8 years now and I could not ask for a better doctor. I have recommended him to my relatives and friends for years and have never heard anything but rave reviews. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Wonderful Pediatrician. He is very knowledgeable in his field of study. Our children love him. He is very gentle.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

My children have been going to Dr. Gulde for seven years. He is very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. I am a school nurse and get the opportunity to work with many pediatricians and he is by far the best in San Antonio. His office staff is great, super friendly. There is never a long wait and when I need to get my child in his staff always tries to get us in as soon as possible. I have recommended Dr. Gulde to many of my friends and they too are very happy with the quality of care we are receiving from Dr. Gulde. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Christopher G. Gulde's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1992)