Ratings for Dr. Guy D. Watts

Dr. Watts G. My experience as a patient was great. Dr Watts as person is a very nice man, polite, professional, respectfull, great human being. I get complements from strangers and I am very. pleased with the results. I looked at. least 15 years younger. Dr Watts I thank you for your patience with me. I recommend you a 100%.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

With a genetic predisposition for under eye bags and darkness, I decided to proceed with having elective blepharoplasty surgery in May 2014. During my initial consultation with Dr. Guy Watts of New York Ear and Eye Institute, intuitively, I knew I had made the right decision. Having conducted research, I was what one would consider an educated plastic surgery candidate. Dr. Watts piggybacked on my novice knowledge and created a safe and comfortable environment in which to fully discuss my motives for plastic surgery. As a woman of color, Dr. Watts discussed the ethnic specific issues that may affect the outcome. He was both realistic and optimistic. I was beyond pleased with the outcome. I am still in the healing period (six months to one year). However, I look and feel, at minimum, five years younger. Dr. Watts will have a very successful career because of his meticulous artistic skills. To you, Dr. Watts, I curtsy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had a lower body lift after loosing 105lbs. Dr.Watts was my Surgeon and he was awesome. He took time to answer all of my questions and gave me all the information I needed relating to the surgery and recovery process.. His bed side manors are like none other. During my healing process I had a couple of things happen: 1. Allergic reaction 2. My drain backed up. I called him and he immediately responded to the drain issue. He walked me through it step by step. I emailed him about the allergic reaction and once again he responded immediately. I could have not asked for a better surgeon. I am well pleased with my results from the surgery. The staff at the hospital took good care of me while I was there. Even after my last follow up appt with Dr. Watts he told me to email him if I had any concerns and also encouraged me to let him know how my progress was coming along. Who could ask for a better Surgeon???

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I HAD A FACELIFT, NECKLIFT AND UPPER EYE LIFT WITH DR.WATTS 7 WEEKS AGO. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE RESULTS. HE IS VERY SKILLED AND I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND HIM. I AM 63 YEARS OLD AND WAS TOLD THE OTHER DAY THAT I LOOK 35. MARY L.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Guys Watts is a brilliant and talented cosmetic surgeon. I had a facelift and tummy-tuck done and they have both turned out beautifully. I recommend him to all my friends and family who are considering having work done. He is an excellent physician and a remarkable human being. -Alicja

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I couldn't choose a better doctor to have my rynoplasty done , he was caring professional and made me feel that I could trust him , he is the only one I'll let to operate on my face if I decide to have other procedures done. Thanks dr watts , after my dad died from a medical malpractice I never trust in doctors again, so when I say dr watts is good believe he is.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I just LIKE Dr. Watts, and I generally avoid doctors the way I avoid colds. I think it's because I trust him and this is due to his knowledge and his genial bedside manner. There is no abrupt dismissiveness about him as there is with so many doctors. When you talk to him, you sense that he sincerely wants your procedure to turn out well. I would highly recommend a consultation with him if you are considering any kind of cosmetic procedure. I went to him twice, and I would go to him again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

An amazing knowledgeable doctor. He answered all of my questions in full detail. I felt completely safe with him performing my surgery within 10 mins into our consultation. I am 100% happy with my TT results. Your search is over Dr. Watts is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Watts today. He answered all my questions in simple language but within highly level of professionalism. I left the consultation with a mix of feelings of excitement , trust and confidence. Confident that I will be in good hands. Thanks ! Dr. Watts

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013