Ratings for Dr. Hara Rosen Berger

I saw Dr. Berger this week related to an issue I was having with my thyroid. She spent almost an hour with me in her office going through my symptoms, talking through old blood tests and coming up with a plan of action. I cannot express how grateful I am to have a Doctor who really listens. She is among the most down to earth and knowledgeable endocrinologists I have come across.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Berger took the extra time to speak with me in detail about my condition and came up with a diagnosis that other endocrinologists couldn't. I am forever in debt to Dr. Berger for her expertise. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Dr Rosen Berger -wonderful, very knowledgeable, pleasant, thorough, compassionate, takes her time, listens, answers questions & calls - highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Berger is an easy person to speak with, has a fantastic energy, with and is extremely knowledgeable. Most importantly, she cares deeply about making sure her patients get the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr Berger

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Had to change recently doctor because Of my insurance. I am very pleased with her. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Berger is very knowledgeable, thorough and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Hara Rosen Berger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hara Rosen Berger received her Bachelor of Science from Tufts University in 2007, then received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011. She completed residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, FL and then completed fellowship in Endocrinology at the University of Miami. She works in Miami, FL and specializes in Endocrinology with a focus on Reproductive Endocrinology and Thyroid.

• English

• Thyroid nodules
  • Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Postpartum thyroiditis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Female infertility