Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Kwochka

I have just had my first visit after many years of neglect and smoking cigars. I was quite anxious about the visit! In no time at all, my hygienist Regina, put me at ease. She educated me on the importance of this visit due to my medical health. The before and after were unreal.! My visit was fairly painless and the end result was unbelievable. I can't wait to go back in 6 months. A wonderful find!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I was in for an initial visit with the hygienist Regina. My visit was one of the most thorough, informative, and as painless as could be, considering it's been a few years since my last visit. I will definitely refer any friends or family to Dr. Covey and Kwochka.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Very nice office, excellent, professional dentist and staff. Very, very friendly. They are the best!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Kwochka is an excellent dentist with wonderful staff. I have been going to this office every 6 months for over 10 years. For the most part, all the same people who work there now were there when I first started going there, which is nice. I have had the same wonderful hygenist (Regina) for as long as I have been going. I cannot speak highly enough of this office! Also, there was a time when I did not have dental insurance and they always gave me a discount. Providing excellent dental care is their top priority, not how much money they will make off of you.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011