Ratings for Dr. Diana Huang

Had surgery scheduled and after calling the office four times, with no call back , and my primary physician also not getting a call back I felt I was not treated with respect or even as a breathing human. I cancelled the surgery and sought a new GYN. They never even called out of courtesy to ask why I cancelled the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Very good bedside manner, only issue is that she doesn't spend all that much time with you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

This is my first pregnancy and I must say I am so happy I switched to Dr. Huang and the Rubino OBGYN group. I had a very scary experience before my visit to Dr. Huang. Regina the nurse, was amazing with my anxiety and paranoia while getting blood drawn. It was quick, easy and not painful. Wanda, the receptionist dealt with all my annoying requests and was so patient while being flustered. I would recommend this practice to ANYONE!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

She's very rude and condescending. Very poor bedside manner. I would not recommend her especially if this is your first pregnancy!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

She was extremely friendly and put me at ease. I was not rushed at all; she listened to my concerns and took her time discussing her thoughts. Very easy to talk to. I would recommend her highly!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014