Ratings for Dr. Simi Padival

Dr Padivil seems very knowledgeable and thorough. She was punctual and answered questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Simi Padival is a horrible and judgmental doctor. You know she is judging everything you are saying and going through, she fights with you to give you referrals as if she is paying the copay. She is uncompassionate and I'm sure she's smart but her attitude overshadows her knowledge. I was asking for a referral for a serious condition, she refused to let me see more than one specialist at a time even though they all have weeks of wait time for an appointment. She was going to make me wait weeks to see one specialist and then have to see her again for another referral to a different specialist, only to wait weeks for that appointment when I had a PRESSING MEDICAL ISSUE. When I calmly questioned why I could not get the referral, she informed me that "this appointment is over." Shocked I asked, "What?" AND SHE STOOD UP AND CALLED SECURITY WITHOUT EVEN GIVING ME A CHANCE TO LEAVE or even comprehend what she had said. The calling of security was completely uncalled for since I was not combative, threatening, or loud beforehand. She then walked out of the room toward the exit, so I headed in that direction since I was made to leave. I was then accused of FOLLOWING HER! Where else am I supposed to go there is one exit. She is delusional, has a superiority complex, and should not be in the healthcare field period. Needless to say I'm online searching for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014