Ratings for Dr. Aaron E. Fuller

Dr fuller has no bedside manner, he is honestly a complete douche. And acording to google a pot head who should have lost his job, my first appointment was my last since acording to him my back,ear,head and bone pain means i need councling. When i told him no thank you and told him i had someone and would not go to canton he got mad and left the room. I have never felt so insulted and judged by a doctor before. I will not be going againand i would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Fuller is unprofessional, when I stated i did not agree with stopping a medication that was helping my son, He stated "I am the Doctor." and I listened to his suggestions professionally as most would and he obviously doesnt have "thick skin" and feels he is 100% right all the time. Because of this disagreement he felt he was entitled to belittle my wife and I in a professional manor with out bluntly stating your child is fat, because you both are. Yet my 2yr old daughter is 25lbs and definitely not fat and healthy. Anyhow, with out any further supporting statements, he knows our intentions are to lose some weight because of a past appointment . Wheres the Compassion and understanding? Why such big ego? Why do you feel you are the final decision? My Family and I will hope to never see you again, God Bless, and my you find some Professionalism and Compassion that most Dr.s have.

Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Fuller is kind, compassionate and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014