Ratings for Dr. Maria Rincon-Lorenzo

I have been going to Family Dentistry for years. I actually enjoy going to the dentist! Well, actually, I enjoy going to Dr. Rincon-Lorenzo’s Family Dentistry! The ladies at the front desk are very friendly and professional. They are extremely helpful with checking and explaining billing and insurance. You can expect to be seen at your appointment time. This shows me that Family Dentistry respects my time. The dental hygienist, I see Donna, is so kind and gentle. I recently had a deep cleaning with her and was made to feel completely relaxed and at ease. There was absolutely no pain. As for Dr. Rincon-Lorenzo, she is the best! She is totally knowledgeable, compassionate, and extremely gentle while working in my mouth. She explains exactly what needs to be done. If there is more than one option, she will take the time to explain the pros and cons of the various dental procedures, so that you can make an informed decision. I have complete faith in her judgment. She has done regular fillings, crowns, bridges, a mouth guard and even removed a tooth for me. I was more than please with all of these procedures. She also took great care to see that the color chosen for crowns thoroughly matched my natural teeth. The office is also very convenient since they have specialists on staff. I have had a tooth removed by the oral surgeon and a root canal by the endodontist in this office. Both were done successfully by compassionate and skillful professionals with a minimum of discomfort. There was also personal follow up by phone to make sure that I was doing well. I highly recommend Dr. Rincon-Lorenzo’s Family Dentistry! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had a similar experience as the person who commented on 05/04/2010, only more recently. Unfortunately, I had the work done (expensive) and the DR. wanted to do much more which was not covered by my insurance. Went to another dentist in area a couple of times after, and none of the recommended work by the Family Dentistry folks was prescribed by the succeeding dentist. HMMMMMMMM?!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Never had to wait more than few minutes to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

All of the staff is so pleasant and the doctors are incredibly knowledgable. Great experience.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Great dentist, she makes you feel very comfortable. Helpful, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My family and I recently became new patients of Dr. Rincon. The first thing I noticed was how cheerful and helpful all of the staff were. They answered all of my insurance questions (and i had a lot of them!) in such a professional manner. They were very patient with me. There are multiple Doctors and specialists on location which made it easy for my family and I to schedule future appointments and not have to be referred out. Dr. Rincon was very kind and gentle and was excellent with my youngest daughter who is 3 and usually terrified of the dentist. I look forward to going back for my future appointments, would definitly recommend this office to a friend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

On my first visit, she said she needed to replace every single one of my fillings, recommending of course the white fillings that are not covered by insurance. I have 13 fillings from childhood. This would have been an astronomical bill. I walked out, went to another dentist and that dentist did not mention needing to replace all my fillings. Hmmmm.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010