Ratings for Dr. Damon Ramsey

He is someone you can trust because you know he cares in his heart, not just pretends to care. Clearly very intelligent and up to date with medical evidence.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Energetic, knowledgeable, helpful and can help patients feel comfortable when under stress, he seems very motivated to offer good service and improve efficiency of the system. I will admit I sometimes wondered if I was communicating effectively because it took a long time to receive a detailed diagnosis, but that seems to be typical of my condition. Though I’d prefer to have my old score of near-perfect health I do think his service was good. I would have liked to have heard more information about the risks and possible outcomes involved with my condition earlier on but I think it took time to accurately assess that. Overall I would not hesitate to recommend—his people-skills are excellent and he works very hard to improve the health & wellness of patients, he treats me like I am human and I trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Kind and compassionate physician with lots of knowledge. He is high tech and this makes life easier for us patients. Cute too!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018