Ratings for Dr. Benissa Entisa

Dr. Benissa was very patient, understanding, and kind. When I first visited her, I was in remission and she just got a base line to work with. I've had RA since I was in my teens and I'm now in my 60's. On my second visit, about a year later, my pain had returned. Dr. Benissa was getting ready to close her practice in Chatham. She sent me to get blood work, which is very necessary with in auto-immune disease. On my second visit the week after she checked my blood work, and we discussed a new medication and I decided on one. I was unable to get another appointment because she was moving her practice, which she had told me previously. She asked if I would like to be referred to Windsor or London. Shortly after that, I was contacted by another Dr. Dr. BenIssa's staff was nice, and the wait time wasn't very long. I found her to be very knowledgeable. Her staff was very nice. The wait time

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Receptionist was very unprofessional, telling me personal stories and bad mouthing my employer right to me. Dr BenIssa was kind and seemed knowledgable, but took next to no time to talk to me before sending me for blood work (which I never got the results from, despite me calling and leaving many messages) and prescribing an anti-inflammatory drug that didn't help me. She has now closed her practice here and moved West, without referring her patients to a new specialist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Horrible! Didn't explain my condition, gave me medication without telling exactly why she was prescribing it. Ordered cheat xrays, blood work , etc and when asked about results she ignored me. Our last meeting ended with her sending me to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014