Ratings for Dr. Mark Avetoom

Igive 1000 as a rating. My whole life, I've been terrified of the dentist, so I would't go. Recently I broke a tooth. Online reviews caused me to make the appt but the doctor & his staff are what keep me going back. The doc is sincere & down to earth & has a humble demeanor. I have NEVER felt more at ease than when I am under his care. He also explains everything he is doing & won't do anything that isn't necessary. Their costs are more than reasonable. The doc pulled 2 teeth in the blink of an eye and he's so good, I never felt the novacaine needle! The dental hygienist Cheryl is a sweetheart with a beautiful smile, a great attitude, a gentle touch & a caring heart! I am actually looking forward to my visit with her next week. The front desk staff are just as friendly & put me at ease before my visit. I just don't have a bad thing to say about this staff. He & his staff are the most awesome medical group I have ever met in my entire 50 years!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014