Ratings for Dr. Dee A. Deevers

I went to see Deevers to have my teeth whitened,while I was there he said you need a root canal on your bottom two teeth after the root canal,that I thought he'd finished my impressions were made for my teeth whitening kit,by his assistant. At the time I had a great job and insurance and was referring a lot of people to him! Well, my root canal turned grey and now black and I went into his office to tell him about it,he didn't care!I no longer had insurance and was of no use to him and his pocket book. I warned the customers in his office beware! Most dentist know you want white teeth,not black! I felt like I had went into get my car painted and only got the drivers side painted,as it would waste his time to do the other side nobody rarely sees. hes incompetent, greedy,does half the work and lied saying I didn't want it completed!I was one of the first to complain about him and not contacted about him! I can back up my complaint because I also put my? on answersyahoo cant change dates!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

This dentist is a joke. I filed a complaint with the Dental board. Come to find out he has several complaints against him. Saw his mug shot on Channel 13 news today!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Deevers and his staff are top notch! I would never go to any other dentist!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009