Ratings for Dr. Gary C. Spinks

Dr. Spinks and his assistant Kathy are everything I wanted and more. He is always on time and truly cares about his patients. I am usually nervous about going to a dentist or in this case a periodontist, however the two of them makes that nervous feeling go away. I would highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Spinks for almost 20 years. I trust this man with my life. If you are looking for someone who knows what he is doing and does it 100% correct this is your man. His assistant Cathy is also the best. In fact I am so sure you will be happy with him i stake my name on it. Michael McSpadden

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I first met Dr. Spinks almost 26 years ago, when he first started his practice in this area. I endorse everything positive you've read in the other comments. He's as perfect a peridonist as one can possibly be, and our family wouldn't even consider going to anyone else. This is a choice you will not regret. T. Sorenen

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I did not have to sit in a waiting room. I was brought right back to the privacy of a patient room. Dr. Spinks is one of the best specialists that I have ever been to. He really knows his stuff and is extremely experienced and funny too. I am usually nervous when going to a dentist, but I was comfortable there. They may be a small practice, but efficiency and quality of service are so good, I can’t even compare them to other doctors.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Very big on patient education. Has a very dry sense of humor, (which I happen to enjoy). Very skilled practitioner. Punctual, fast, and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Can't say enough good things. Easy to get an appointment and they are always not just on-time but early. Every time I walk in they tell me not to even sit down in the waiting room because they are ready for me. This isn't a big practice - just the doctor and his assistant. Dr. Spinks takes the times to go through every part of your medical history with you and explains what conditions might have an effect on cause and the treatment. He explains procedures thoroughly and as well as cause and effect of periodontal disease. I've never had a doctor take so much time with me. His assistant is equally helpful and knowledgeable. Both are friendly, accomodating and patient. What a gem this office is. I wish I didn't have to have all of the procedures I need, but since I do, I'm thrilled to have stumbled into this doctor's office. As for pain, when you need dental work, needles are inevitable, but he's as gentle as possible (more so than others I have been to).

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008