Ratings for Dr. Bradley Gray

Dr. grey seemed to want to do as much work as he could convince me of! He did awful work that my current dentist had to repair. The techs scared my daughter to death. The tech that cleaned her teeth was holding her down in the chair and yelling at her not to squirm and holding her down, It was her very first visit and she came away terrified of dentists. I would NOT recommend this practice!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I will never return to the office. Apparently all my teeth are almost rotten...They see dollar sign on you and try to do as much work as they think they can get away with. The hygenist poked me very hard when she was measuring, also during cleaning was rough, I hope she did not cause any damage.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I found price structure was very little as most was through my insurance. State of the art technology (uses lasers to locate cavities, etc) not seen in other dentistry practices in the Indianapolis or Hamilton Co. areas. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008