Ratings for Dr. Cristina I. Pravia

Dr. Pravia has been my GP for several years, but no more. To make an appointment for even a fairly urgent issue, you can expect a wait of three months or more. No exceptions. Recently, after a three-month wait of my own for an appointment, I arrived to the office half an hour late due to Cleveland Clinic's extensive construction and resulting parking shortage, and I was turned away! A very difficult pill to swallow considering the many hours I've waited unattended in their very own waiting room. My advice would be to seek treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Due to Dr. Pravia's busy schedule, I called on May and made an appointment for July for an annual checkup and establish a relationship with this Dr. Towards the end of June, I was called to let me know that my appointment was going to be cancelled since the Dr was going to be out of the office in a seminar and the next available date was in November. After being appalled at the fact that I would have to wait another 4 months, I decided to give it another shot. And now, late October, I received a call indicating that my appointment is again going to be cancelled because the Dr. is now pregnant. This is serious lack of professionalism; I've basically waited half a year only to be cancelled twice. There has been no offering for accomodations or trying to fit me in another day.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Pravia's for several years now. She is extremely competent, compassionate, thorough and does not make you feel "rushed" or that you are taking up her time. She makes you feel like you are her only patient at the time she is with you, gives you the time you need, and her follow-up is prompt and thorough. Dr. Pravia relates to her patients and does not just brush over things.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Good doctor, but does not seem to have good people skills. She is very "by the book". I would like to see more compassion and caring. It takes quite a while to get an appointment as with all doctors at Cleveland Clinic. In comparison to other offices, Cleveland Clinic is normally very punctual with their appointments. A 15 minutes wait is about the norm.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Very good doctor. Very nice and easy to work with. She's such a doll.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Pravia is very helpful and warm. She spends extra time if you need it and sees you as a whole person. It takes a while to get a regular appt. but you are guarunteed an appt within 72 hours if there is an emergency. Customer service at Cleveland Clinic is not the best however.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Cristina I. Pravia's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 2000)