Ratings for Dr. Daniel Kopac

Dr Kopac is an good doctor but his secretary Ruthie is awful never there, never answers the phone, smells like pot and cigarettes

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Kopac is a great doctor. Highly recommended. Kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr Daniel Kopac, from the initial assessment to the much needed operation, very attentive staff also, highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My mother was admitted into Richmond Hospital, Sunday, November 8th, 2015 due to a stroke. After 6 days and several tests Dr. Kopac explained my mother's options, which were that surgery to clear the 90% blockage of blood getting through one side of her neck could help her but that at her age of 85 with Alzheimer's and COPD, there were risks. He stated that the next stroke would be devastating and I as her only family member and decision maker should take the weekend to decide on surgery or not. and that he would meet me at the hospital on Monday Nov, 16th after 4pm to get my decision. He did not show so I left a message to have him call me on Tuesday but was told by nurses that day that they understood that Dr. Kopac decided for himself not to perform the surgery despite his asking me to decide. Dr. Kopac did not call on Tuesday, or Wednesday although I spotted him at the hospital Starbucks Wednesday evening having a chat with a young attractive Asian woman. He spotted me and came over to me for the generous 10 seconds needed to tell me he's been busy but would definitely call me on Thursday the 19th, today, to discuss the surgery issue. He did not call and my mother is being discarded, not discharged, back to her care home Friday morning despite my objections to this occurring without the benefit of my having any input, having Dr. Kopac dismiss me and putting my mother and I through an emotional weekend of deciding on the surgery and I can only presume that Kopac can't be bothered to even try helping my mother because she is a senior with other health concerns that will shorten her life anyway. I am confined to a wheelchair myself and am unable to assist my mother as I'd like and to be treated so unprofessionally by Dr. Kopac is a real kick in the teeth to two people who are about as down as they can get.

Submitted November 20, 2015

I find Dr Kopac and his assistant Melanie a great team. Dr Kopac is very knowledgeable, patient, and friendly , even after 10 hours in the operation room. He explains everything so we can understand and doesn't rush us of even when his waiting room is full. And his assistant Melanie, she is amazing, and very helpful and friendly. Very happy to have Dr Kopac as our specialist. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Completely not interested in knowing how the patient feels or what experience the patient has with any particular symptom or issue.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Very serious Doctor , Dr. Kopac treated my mother for polyp's and she was very happy . my mother was very lucky to find Dr. Kopac .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

rude and dismissive. would not reccommend going to him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Knowledgeable, informative, & kind. Dr. Kopac saved my mother's life, definitely a skilled surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014