Ratings for Dr. Veena Anand

I have lived in this town my entire life and my experience at this clinic was just fine with a woman was working as the nurse practitioner, since that woman no longer works there I will not visit this facility. I feel as if Dr. Anand is not a very responsible physician and will not visit that clinic until they get a trust worthy, considerate, and caring physician in the clinic. I at the time would not see Dr. Anand nor would my family, I seen the nurse practitioner and she was a wonderful and devoted physician. All I can say is enter at your own risk. This is just my opinion from my experience at the Anand Clinic in Hohenwald, Tennessee.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr, Veena's bedside manner and nurturing demeanor. She understood the symptoms and came up with an appropriate treatment.I'd reccommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Veena Anand's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hohenwald, TN