Ratings for Dr. Sultan Najmudeen Nonjai Noormohideen

11/10. The best of all gps.amazing skill and personality

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I saw him last week in Melbourne. Why does it say someother place. He is an amazing doctor. I finally got a great family doctor who I can actually communicate. My kids love him too.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I’m really glad I saw him . I’m able to walk without any pain and didn’t need any operation as suggested by the specialist. He gave me a needle on my hip and send I should alright. It helped me a lot

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

He is so caring. He is the best doc have seen.he can run some times behind but worth it guys. I never trusted anyone that easily, but he was so lively,honest and intelligent.suggest people who need someone who really cares.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Highly recommend for skin check. Extremely professional and very thorough. I will rate him 10/10

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Very knowledgeable. Took time to answer all my concerns and at last advised me the best thing to do. I will definitely recommend to anyone who needs a good caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

He runs late most time, but on spot. I asked him about my pilot license not renewable as I have numb foot. Seen tens of specialists. They all said I have nerve damage.when I asked him he examined me and said I may be suffering from tarsal tunnel syndrome and referred me to a surgeon in Melbourne. I had a small surgery and my feet is normal. Y haven’t any specialist thought about this. He is a GP and has changed my life. Good luck sultan. Please don’t leave Griffith.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

i went to my regular GP and showed a lump which was sore. My GP said it was nothing then an insect bite. My parents booked me with Dr.Sultan. He looked with his gadjet and told me it needs to come out. I agreed. I got my result this evening that it was a deadly skin cancer called melanoma. I was glad to know it was early and I could be fixed. Thank you Dr.Sultan.Eventhough u make jokes and I was initially worried whether I go ahead with surgery, I'm glad I did. You are a genius. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. Almost all rounder. Very hard to get to see him. Works now part time. Such a lovely soul. He has the healing power. May god bless him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

He is so good. Very professional yet down to earth.better then specialist care most times. But have to wait atleast a hour. I still suggest. Great man and personality

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017