Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Lopez

I have suffered from pain for many years, Dr Lopez is the most amazing dr ever! His staff is excellent, very caring and attentive. But it is Dr. Lopez that creates that atmosphere. He was the only doctor to help me with my pain and was so sympathetic to helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Is always very helpful and tries to keep you pain free

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Lopez is wonderful. He has taken the time necessary to learn about my pain triggers and prior treatments. He is prompt and has never hesitated to recommend various pain management interventions that will most likely be the most effective ways to give me relief.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I met with Dr. Lopez for the first time just before my procedure at OCOM. He took time to find out my problems and talked with me about the procedure before entering the surgical room. I found him pleasant and caring. Going in today for second treatment of three today and look forward to seeing him again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Lopez does his job and much much more. I am a 67 year old man who had terrible pain before I was recommended to Dr. Lopez. Now he often calls to check up on me and we have even had lunch a couple times. Dr. Lopez is simply the best pain management doctor out there.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

This Dr. questioned my religious beliefs before giving me an injection. But made sure no one heard him. I was frightened of him then he gave me a shot. Later he appologized.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr Lopez was extremely rude and insulting and could not even pronounce my diagnosis correctly and was full of himself and actually hurt me during the exam , poking his finger into my incision roughly, and insisted on putting me on a med that he knew i had been on before unsuccessfully and just didnt seem to care about me or the pain i was in or helping me and made me cry and made my husband who was with me very angry, i would not recommend to anyone i know to go to him

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Martin J. Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)