Ratings for Dr. Bahaa Rizkalla

Bahaa Rizkalla is the most capable dentist on the planet. I've been seeing him exclusively for over 20 years. No dental problem or issue is beyond his mastery. Goes right in and gets the job done. Quality work from a knowlegeable professional. Highly recommended to all!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Most horrible dentist. On every visit i was told I had a cavity and needed a filling - before seeing this dentist I had had only one cavity. Since I changed dentists I have had NO cavities (last 3 years!!!) Broke 2 of my teeth drilling so much. I still have nightmares!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

HORRIBLE dentist. Shoved me off to a dental assistant when I dared ask questions about a procedure. Recommended a root canal to "save my tooth" (it had cracked) and wound up with pieces of my tooth that should have been cleaned up falling into my mouth days after the procedure. His "estimate" was that my insurance would pay 60% when they only paid 30%. That's a big difference and apparently he had a handy little chart to back himself up. Had a horrible experience here not only as a patient but as a human being. The way he spoke to a scared child in the room was without question one of the worst things I've ever had to hear. I refused to go back to get the crown put on and am getting little "warning" letters from them about the damage I could do to my tooth. What tooth? There's like... 1/5th of a tooth there now, maybe. I'm going to another dentist to finish the job correctly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009