Ratings for Dr. Gary Knapp

dr. gary knapp has passed away his son kirk knapp took over!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Knapp was great, so I'm shocked to see these other reviews...maybe they're talking about his father who used to practice at the office (no longer does..Gary Knapp is his son). Anyway I'm a broke college student and he went outof his way to findme the cheapest possible medications, he was very nice. I felt like I was in a real family atmosphere. I did have to wait a while, but that was only because he had another patient before me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I found Dr. Knapp helpful and very insightful. I went in with my husband-he had a rash. He informed my husband about different rashes and how to find out what he is now allergic to, and went on to check his blood pressure (which was also a concern). He gave him some indepth information about blood pressures and what they should be and how people get high blood pressure. Once he was finished with him I asked some questions and he helped me also. I didn't like that he charged me for the visit also, but I was pleased that he took the initiative to not waste our time by just letting my husband walk out of the office and not give him information. Dr. Knapp was thorough and funny at the same time. He is a different kind of doctor, but he answered all of our questions and made sure we had a good understanding of what he was treating us for. I have horrible headaches and he let me know that I can stop by anytime I am having one for him to examine me. I think he is a pretty good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Gary Knapp's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1960)