Ratings for Dr. Eric I. Tidwell

I had gone to Dr. Tidwell for a year & half & felt pretty good about him. Then on my last visit he told me that I had a cavity under a crown & that he needed to drill through the top of the crown. So it seems that he is no different than any other dentist that is only interested in how much money he can get out of a patient.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I just have to say that Dr Tidwell is and amazing dentist. I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to going to the dentist, with that said, I had an emergency come up and he took great care of me! very professional team and great service. I would recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Tidwell has been our family dentist for over 15 years and we have never had a bad or even unpleasant experience. He is the best. I never have had any pain, even when receiving numbing shots. I sometimes think these ratings are about as real as a reality TV show, and I doubt the one saying Dr Tidwell was rude. My son-in-law is a dentist who lives out of state, and he says that all tjw work we have had is top notch.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Tidwell for years. He's the nicest dentist we found in Utah County. He's not only our dentist but over the years has become our friend, but that's the kind of person his is. Friendly, easy going, both him and his staff are extremely nice. I had a few filling done with him and he is the best at giving numbing shots. I never felt any pain on anything done at his office. Nice friendly people and pain free dentistry, I can't ask for more!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I'm surprised by the ratings on here for Dr. Tidwell. My mother and I both visited him years ago and we each had root canals. Both of us had major problems with the work done and had to see a different dentist to get everything fixed. Maybe Dr. Tidwell was having a bad couple of days??

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Great dentist. I've been going to Dr. Tidwell for over 10 years. I would highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Tidwell for 15 years. I have 5 children, some are adults now. And we all LOVE him and the staff. The Person who said he was rude and arrogant is crazy!!! Dr. Tidwell is so far from rude and arrogant. He does like to joke around with his patients and so maybe that patient was is sensitive. When my children where small, they all had a fear of the dentist. But Dr. Tidwell is so patient with them, that they love going now just to see him. BEST dentist I have ever had. I drive from Sandy to go to him. When I lived in the state of Washington we would make appointments when we were here to visit. WORTH the trip...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I enjoy visiting Dr. Tidwell. I and my children like their experience at the dentist. I have had no problems and great dentistry. All my questions are answered and I have no desire to look elsewhere for a dentist. I find him fun and never insulting. I have never seen anything close to rude like one reviewer said. Perhaps the negative reviewer got their dentist mixed up with someone else.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Tidwell for nearly 20 years. He puts you at ease and makes sure you aren't feeling any pain. He is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Tidwell and his staff. I have never had to wait, nor have I ever seen an inordinate amount of people waiting. Everyone is polite and punctual. Dr. Tidwell put me at ease when I went in for my one and only crown (scary). There's no shortage of dentists around here -- he has a successful practice because he's good at what he does and people choose to give him business.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009