Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Hughes

Every single time I have tried to schedule an appointment they never answer the phone, taking all day lunch breaks apparently. When I finally got an appointment for something quite serious ( I waited 1 week to get in), they called me and told me it's cancelled. If you want to be cared for, this is not the doctors office to go to!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This doctor is the most arrogant pompous doctor I ever had ! This was the second or third time I waited for over an hour after going into the exam room,after complaining to him when he finally arrive he flat out told me that I could find a new doctor and not have to worry about it again !! I agreed that was a good idea and will never go back again and will glady provide this information to anyone that asks !!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

This doctor saved my life not once, but twice. He is brilliant. I would recommend him to anyone. I can get a same day appointment if needed. This is a doctor's doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I would recommend Dr Hughes. The secretary will fit you in that day if you are having a problem. Dr Hughes is laid-back and easy to talk too. I have always left his office satisfied knowing all my issues were addressed.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

A real goofball!! This doctor seems knowledgeable, but when it comes to answering questions...he really didn't have any answers. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He's arrogant, pompous and indifferent. His sarcastic way is very unbecoming of a doctor. Aren't doctors supposed to be less into themselves and someone "into" their patients?!?!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

This doctor and his office is wonderful. He takes the time to speak with you at length as does his office staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Huges rushed through exams and always joked about how I should be sicker to pay for his kids education. The staff was mixed some were nice others inconsiderate and judgemental. There was always a wait of at least 30 minutes in the waiting room and then another 15-30 min. in the exam room.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr Hughes is caring with great people skills. Also, when you are having a problem he will immediately see you and address all your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

An excellent doctor. Really knowledgeable and goes out of his way to make the patient comfortable. When my dad was visiting from out of town and became ill, Dr Hughes saw him immediately.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

When making an appointment to see Dr. Hughes, don't be surprised to wait, and wait, and wait...and when someone finally does come in (about 40 minutes later) it is a RN not even Dr. Hughes himself. On medical forms it asks for the name of your doctor, not RN, therefore why should I have to see an RN and NOT my doctor????

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Thomas F. Hughes's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Lockport, NY