Ratings for Troy Hamilton

Scheduling with the office is a nightmare! They schedule you a month out! Then when they called back to "squeeze" me in I met with a nurse practitioner! Not a surgeon! Which I was referred to see! Seemed like the staff nor this pretending Dr cared about my situation. The staff was very rude, I waited at the front counter for 5 minutes listening to 10 people talk amongst themselves before I was waited on! The nurse practitioner met with me for 5 minutes! He totally disregarded everything my referring Dr had done for me, switched everything around on me and acted like he wanted no responsibility for anything he did for me. He referred me to a pain management Dr (which happens to be in the same building), I will not step foot in that building again! I am going to seek a separate opinion from a non Wellspan facility! The feeling you get at this place is like a large factory on a production line to just keep things moving and sucking money from your insurance! STAY AWAY! Heed the warning!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013