Ratings for Dr. Alan G. Vincent

I am sixty nine years old so I can speak from experience as I have been to quite a few Dentists and my share of Doctors. The last dentist I was going to refused to let me have a regular cleaning because he said that I needed Root Plaining for $700.00. Dr. Vincent has cleaned my teeth and he does not think I need the other. Also he is a very nice person, But you haft to ask him to explain things. He is old fashioned like me. I didn't work all my life to throw my money away and he hasen't worked all his life trying to cheat people out of their hard earned money.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

First off Id like to state most people are quicker to write a bad review than a good one..anyways today I went to this dental office. and I must say the previous reviews were nothing compared to my visit at all. The receptionist was actually the nicest person I have ever met. and the dentist didnt talk to much but really took his time at looking at my teeth. turns out there not even about scoring a extra buck in there pocket. For example before I got insurance another place called Accord Dental in modesto quoted me 22 cavities and a root canal and that freaked me out because I didnt have insurance. well when I got my cigna coverage they made Alan Vincent my assigned dentist. Turns out I ONLY have one cavity and dont need a root canal. and they explained how some places will say there is plenty of things wrong to score money in their pocket.... So after hearing this from Docter Vincent I feel like they are one of the few honest places left. I recommend them strongly...

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Called to get some info, and the person who answered the phone was so rude that it made me feel like they have no interest in my call.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

There are 2 people in this VERY old fashioned office. The rude dentist who refuses to use natural looking fillings, and a VERY rude and unprofessional receptionist. The receptionist is also the dental assistant. So between cleaning your teeth and talking your ear off, she is running to the front desk to answer a ton of phone calls. This is the WORST experience I have ever had at a dental office! I got a cleaning, and they didn't even floss my teeth! What am I paying for here? Needless to say, I NEVER went back. Oh, and they were very rude when I asked for my X-rays. This office is the WORST!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010