Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey James Jones Kizis

Dr. Kizis is without a doubt the best physician I have ever met. I went to the ER with severe pain in my arm and leg muscles. I had previously hurt myself at work (May 26, 2014) and have a small tear in my shoulder and an impingement, which I thought was causing all my pain. Dr. Kizis was so kind and caring and was so attentive. After doing an exam he knew exactly what was wrong with me and ordered blood work to verify his diagnosis. He put me on the medication I needed and the next day I could not believe how much better I was. Although the one condition is taken care of I still need to take care of the original injury to my right shoulder. I have been suffering since July/14 and it took this Dr. very little time to put me on the road to recovery. I can not praise this Dr. enough. Thank God the Guelph General Hospital has Dr. Kizis in ER.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr Kizis is a brilliant physician...I went into the ER with dizziness, a racing heart and nausea thinking it was a sinus issue because I had a head cold. He listened patiently and asked a series of questions and then performed some strange but effective techniques with hand eye movements and was able to diagnose me with Labyrinthitis; an inner ear issue. By far the most knowledgable dr I have ever met. Great bedside manner, he was very kind and mindful of me as his patient. He never dismissed my questions or made me feel stupid for asking them. His has a calm and reassuring demeanour, this is very important to have in a Dr, esp in the ER.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013