Ratings for Dr. Simon Weight

This doctor is a General Surgeon not a Platic Surgeon please refer to AHPRA registration

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I had a lumpectomy in 2011 and another in 2014 I cannot praise Simon and his wonderful staff enough. My tiny scars are almost invisible, and the support I continue to receive is excellent. I have recommended Simon to many woman and am grateful that I have the best.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Everyone made me feel so comfortable and dr weight was awesome I'd recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I was unfortunately diagnosed with breast cancer and had a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction with Simon. He and his staff were ALWAYS approachable, caring, easy to get hold of and happy to listen to my concerns. I have now had a nipple reconstruction also....again fantastic result from a kind and caring surgeon. I am incredibly happy with the results.....in fact they are better than the originals!! I could not highly recommend Simon highly enough as a Surgeon and would happily return to him for any breast work....hopefully as elective next time!! Great, caring surgeon with a fantastic result!! Xx

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I had augmentation done by dr weight in December. I am so pleased with the results!!! I went from an A to a D cup and the scars are barely visible at all. I am so so thrilled that 2 of my friends have booked in to see him. Caring, happy to answer a million questions that I am sure he has answered a million times before, staff fantastic , all so helpful! I really couldn't have gone any where better!! Very very highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Simon & his staff are so professional and welcoming. I had my surgery just before Christmas and I've already healed up and am so happy with the results. I have friends asking me where I had my surgery done so they can get theirs done too. My two little scars are barely visible and it's only been 10 days. Amazing work! I would highly recommend Simon & his team to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014