Dr. Anelia Konstantinova Raviele

Ratings for Dr. Anelia Konstantinova Raviele

This 'delicate genius' needs to pack it in. I don't believe threatening a teenager who has just attempted suicide with keeping her locked in the child and youth mental health unit 'for a month if I want to', is the best option for someone who is obviously in a fragile mental state. How is that caring, supportive or medically sound? I'm sure I don't have 'all them fancy book smarts' that she must have, but common sense tells me that threatening mentally ill children isn't the 'right' thing to do. I certainly don't know how you could diagnose anyone with a 2 minute chat everyday. Formal complaint forthcoming to the college of physicians and surgeons. I would highly suggest having an audio recording of all appointments with this 'psychiatrist'. Perhaps on your phone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

This lady is a arrogant bi#ch never go to her thats all you need to know.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I cannot believe I thought this woman was the answer to our prayers for my daughter, after waiting 10 months to get in. She saw my daughter for three minutes today, dismissed her out of the room and basically told me I was the reason for all of her problems. She claims to NEVER have had mother take so many photos of their child's destructive behaviour before and I was being demeaning and the cause for her anxiety. I explained my girl likes to light fires and flood things. I said we just renovated the upstairs and had to rip out moulded floor boards. She asked if we saw a plumber!!!!!!! NOT even an hour after she blasted me for the being the reasons for my daughter's problems the school called saying my girl wrote a message last night saying she was suicidal. I could only WISH Dr. Raviele spent less time shaming and guilting me and actually helped my daughter IN the examination room. What a shame.....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I hesitate to call this person a psychiatrist. How do you understand the needs of your patient when you meet with the for less than a minute or two once a month. I agree with the comments on this page. She is a horrible doctor and truly needs to be moved out of the profession she is in. I have been on the phone, dialling all day trying to get a hold of her office to renew my son's prescription and I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone. How can this be? It's disgusting to have people like this in the medical field.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

she was a nice person i liked her. she is good lol

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Horrible doctor. HORRIBLE and should be made to go before the College and be accountable for her actions in destroying young people's lives. Arrogant and condescending...that is all!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Misdiagnosed a UTI as some sort of brain death due to alzheimers/early onset, refused a family member of the necessary antiboiotics to get healthy, refused to test for UTI, instead insisted on prescribing a bag of pills. Told a family member of a patient that "She had the power to keep<name of patient> locked up for the rest of her life. The patient had a UTI which was ignored for months, while Dr Raviele fed the patient a plethora of drugs. Legal remedy has not happened yet, but this doctor should be sued for what she has done to my family and countless others. The patient has become much better, but has been afraid to do anything about this disgusting abuse of a medical license.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

This Doctor should never be able to practice again! She is the most coldest, rudest, unprofessional lady I've ever met. I met with her once regarding my daughter and that was enough for me. I will never go back to see her again and hopefully she retires soon because she needs to! I will spare details due to confidentiality reasons, but please switch Doctor's before it's too late, this woman is evil!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Horrible. Most of lakeridge is. Place is a shithole in a shithole city!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

WORST PSYCHIATRIST EVER. SHOULD HAVE HER MEDICAL LICENSE PULLED. Dr. Raviele was the psychiatrist assigned to me after I was admitted to Lakeridge Health in Oshawa for s suicide attempt. After meeting with me for 2 minutes she prescribed me a drug to help me sleep, without checking my medical history, my blood pressure is naturally low and this drug drops your blood pressure to help you sleep. Taking this drug resulted in three fainting episodes that left me with three separate skull fractures that connected into one big one. She would not accept the blame or own that she made a mistake. After my release I saw her three times, each time she forgot who I was and what my treatment plan was, then denied prescribing me drugs that she put me on, also very rude and cold. Other patients of hers, that I spoke to, have had many complaints about her. I strongly caution anyone who is referred to her and advise you seek a referral to another psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015