Ratings for Dr. Anelia Konstantinova Raviele

I hesitate to call this person a psychiatrist. How do you understand the needs of your patient when you meet with the for less than a minute or two once a month. I agree with the comments on this page. She is a horrible doctor and truly needs to be moved out of the profession she is in. I have been on the phone, dialling all day trying to get a hold of her office to renew my son's prescription and I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone. How can this be? It's disgusting to have people like this in the medical field.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

she was a nice person i liked her. she is good lol

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Horrible doctor. HORRIBLE and should be made to go before the College and be accountable for her actions in destroying young people's lives. Arrogant and condescending...that is all!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Misdiagnosed a UTI as some sort of brain death due to alzheimers/early onset, refused a family member of the necessary antiboiotics to get healthy, refused to test for UTI, instead insisted on prescribing a bag of pills. Told a family member of a patient that "She had the power to keep<name of patient> locked up for the rest of her life. The patient had a UTI which was ignored for months, while Dr Raviele fed the patient a plethora of drugs. Legal remedy has not happened yet, but this doctor should be sued for what she has done to my family and countless others. The patient has become much better, but has been afraid to do anything about this disgusting abuse of a medical license.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

This Doctor should never be able to practice again! She is the most coldest, rudest, unprofessional lady I've ever met. I met with her once regarding my daughter and that was enough for me. I will never go back to see her again and hopefully she retires soon because she needs to! I will spare details due to confidentiality reasons, but please switch Doctor's before it's too late, this woman is evil!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Horrible. Most of lakeridge is. Place is a shithole in a shithole city!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

WORST PSYCHIATRIST EVER. SHOULD HAVE HER MEDICAL LICENSE PULLED. Dr. Raviele was the psychiatrist assigned to me after I was admitted to Lakeridge Health in Oshawa for s suicide attempt. After meeting with me for 2 minutes she prescribed me a drug to help me sleep, without checking my medical history, my blood pressure is naturally low and this drug drops your blood pressure to help you sleep. Taking this drug resulted in three fainting episodes that left me with three separate skull fractures that connected into one big one. She would not accept the blame or own that she made a mistake. After my release I saw her three times, each time she forgot who I was and what my treatment plan was, then denied prescribing me drugs that she put me on, also very rude and cold. Other patients of hers, that I spoke to, have had many complaints about her. I strongly caution anyone who is referred to her and advise you seek a referral to another psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Met with her for 5 mins. Very cold. Was not impressed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Domineering. Not interested in collaboration. Easily offended and like to "correct" often. Gives advice my 98 y.o. Nana gives. Conceited. Argumentative. We've tried to work with her for almost 3 years but we will not be back. Not helpful and knocks others docs and programs relentlessly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014