Ratings for Dr. Lucy Dibacco

I first came to Dr. Dibacco as the previous dentist I saw was very abrupt. I had avoided the dentist for a long time due to anxiety related to past unpleasant childhood dental procedures. I realized I had a cavity and saw someone who, after being aware of my fear, made me wait 30 minutes in the dentist chair only to spend 5 minutes telling me I needed a root canal. She was impersonable and did not seem to care. I decided to look around for someone else. I found Dr. Dibacco at Capital Smile Docs in stittsville. The receptionist is so nice. Dr. Dibacco shook my hand and spent time explaining what I most likely needed and answered any questions I had. Most of all she spoke to me like a person. I had my root canal two days ago and had the presedation due to anxiety. It was a breeze. No pain then or now. She is a fantastic dentist. Her assistant was very considerate. I am so happy to have found such a great place to go to.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013